11.17.2006

 

Spitting chav bitch

On the way home I heard the sound of a woman running in high heels. My eyes followed her a short while, until I was distracted by the sound of some chav girls swearing and generally pissing around. They were above the running lady on a ramp. One of them, dressed in a horrid pink tracksuit, proceeded to attempt to spit on the running lady in her suit below. I think she missed. I hope she did. She made 2 attempts. The lady in the suit was rushing and did not seem aware of them.
After constraining myself from not killing the spitting chav bitch with the nearest bludgeoning object I could find, I thought why? Why the very fuck did she just do that? Was it supposed to be funny? Sometimes I don't know if I can control this hate for these kinds of filthy people. I think she should be placed in a deep pit for 24 hours and everyone passing by can read a sign telling of what she has done and all are free to spit, piss, shit and puke upon her. Glory to the good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?