10.18.2006

 

World of Warcraft Players Wear Hugo Boss!

My idea of stereotypical World Of Warcraft players: they have mundane jobs, probably of a clerical/office nature for which they have no passion. Once the working day is over they rush home to hit the PC. They leave the accumulating washing up until the weekend and probably never freekin vacuum their rented accommodation. Nerdy, male and pale. I want to be proven wrong! I happen to think, after trying the free 14-day trail, it's great fun especially team based stuff with other human players in this hugely open fantastical world of pure escapism. Most GQ readers won't go near it I presume! But, do lawyers and doctors play it? Do professionals play it even just a bit? Do they toss aside their Hugo Boss suit, shove their Waitrose ready-made meal in the microwave and make a direct run for their PC after work? I dunno! I just wanna know if professionals play it! Leave a comment if you know someone!

Comments:
No but I don know several players who are EXACTLY as you think they should be.
 
I'm an I.T. & Telecomms technician in a workplace where everything changes every couple of moths meaning it is a fun and never boring job and I play World Of Warcraft.

I play in twice or thrice a week but I still maintain a great social life. I like the fact that I am gaming with people from around europe from all different walks of life.

However, I know for a fact that there is a lot of people who play who fit your vision of them. Main thing is to try to remember that not all of them are like that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?