6.15.2006

 

British Judges are too soft and adore those little pink fairies in twinkle twinkle doo dar land.

So why are our judges so soft? I have the answer. Most went to private schools which is fair enough. I don't have a problem with that. However, if all these soft judges named in the Shitty Sun's 'War Against Soft Judges' campaign had grown up in council estates then you could scrub the 'soft' out and replace with the Independent's 'War Against Fucking Hardcore Civil Liberty Busting Judges From Hell'. Maybe some of them should spend a month or two living in some of our less desirable estates. These judges live in wealthy city areas or rural homes that no nothing of crime, and are highly liberal happy happy folk living in a Cuckoo Land where pretty fairies in skimpy pink skirts (mmmm) skip and dance with the gnome people.
I admit I don't know much about how our independent judiciary works. I do know that if someone admits they are guilty early on in the court proceedings he or she has a considerable reduction in their sentence. I don't agree with that. I just don't agree with all this pissing around to reduce the sentence, like the criminal showing remorse. You do something evil, you get punished and punished hard. Simple and effective.
Step forward Judge Fuckmaster:
You raped a baby... ok 500 years. You accidently run over a college girl after a few drinks and in a stolen car... ok 25 years with daily beatings. You were found carrying a deadly knife... ok 10 years. You looked at me funny...5 years plus a slap. You young man played your shit boom boom music too loudly in your veeehicle... 2 years plus the destruction of your vehicle and the beating of your mum for being a shit mum. Give me some attitude now big boy. This is me fucking your eyeball out... ok that's enough.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?