5.27.2006

 

The typical British work attitude

Ahh fuck me. Why does Jack get all the overtime offers? Why does the boss always get to leave early? Just in and out as he pleases. It's so crap here and so boring... I have no passion for this shit. I hate my company. They pay me fuck all. I'm so hard done by. I'm just gonna surf the internet. Thank God I got this wall facing PC screen.
I mean sure I've been here 10 years and have had plenty of opportunity to search for a better job or even start a career, maybe even take a course or two or really shine at my work to further my career, but well... I could not be bothered. So, I'll just continue to moan to my colleagues about everything and everyone and occasionally stir up some shit near the drinks machine gossip area and never actually work even slightly hard for my company, but I will be clever enough to create the impression that I am overworked, struggling to meet deadines and that we are understaffed etc.
And so companies across Britain suffer and rot, the economy struggles and taxes increase. Whoooo go the British workforce.
This also explains why when you order a parcel from far far away it can travel half the world in a day or two, but will be sat in an East Midlands storage/sorting area for days more. Fuck you in the ass DHL.
Oh and Jack gets the lucrative overtime cus Jack fucking tries.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?