5.13.2006

 

Foreign criminals

I'm walking down the street when suddenly I'm attacked by a man from Africa. He was supposed to be deported for previous violent crimes a few months back but it was decided he would be at risk of possible torture and murder in his country of origin. So as the knife enters me a fourth time, I smile and say 'it's ok mate, can't be having you being sent back... you enjoy your life here...ugh... can you tell my mum and kids I love them...ugh'
Okay, that's an extreme example, but it makes a point, dammit. A fair few good people would be alive today if we were just more consistant and strict with deporting foreign criminals, who can never succeed in this country no matter how much we spend on finding them property and some shitty cleaning job. I mean, fuck me sideways, we have enough of our own inhuman criminals to worry about.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?