2.03.2006

 

Centro be shit...darrrgh matey

Yes, Centro are shit. Guy at Telford Central service point told me the train was direct to New Street, as did the shitty Centro website. But then he said 'as far as he knows', as he took all my money. Driver tells us no direct trains today when the train arrives 10 minutes late: two fucking filthy carriages for a million people and a change at Wolverhampton for what should just be simply a 35 minute direct journey. Both trains packed. How can they charge so much for the absolute minimum in service. I don't wanna list my long histroy with Centro and their shocking idea of service. I have lost count of the times I have had to wait for a stupid coach cus the train have been cancelled at weekends. Just look at their latest punctuality rates. A late train, even by a few minutes, should be a rare thing. They are just so very very....very shit. The guys at the top of this company need to take a trip to Japan and take some notes methinks.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?